Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! Welcome 2011!!!!!

I can't believe how fast 2010 went by. I had a blast last night with the family...my brother is getting married to a wonderful person (& she has the most adorable kid!)...very excited about that! We ate lobster, shrimp, caesar salad, saffron onion rice (I definitely need to add more saffron to that next time...it was more beige instead of yellowish-orange), for dessert: creme caramel with orange sauce & mascarpone for everyone else...my brother's incredible dairy-free chocolate mousse with dairy-free coconut whipped cream which I ate...I'm still full! Then we spent the rest of the night playing Trivial Pursuit (the one where you can bet) - it was so much fun!!

May 2011 bring all of you who read this blog lots of love, happiness, joy, good health, good luck & prosperity! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment